"Forgotten what it is like to see the stars, look up at the mountains, relax in a hot tub? . . . a stay at the Wild Rose Inn is just what you need!"
The Wild Rose Inn is a new Queen Anne Victorian Inn.
This charming home is furnished in antiques, with oak predominating. On cool days, a warm fire will welcome you in the parlor. In warm weather, air conditioning cools the house.
The Wild Rose Bed and Breakfast Inn features five distinctive rooms:
- All rooms are High Speed Internet and Wireless.
- King and Queen–sized iron or brass beds.
- Beautiful views of the Carson Valley and the Sierra Nevada mountains.
- Private baths accented with brass and marble.
- Outdoor spa available for guests – great for stargazing and relaxing after a day of hiking or skiing.
- All rooms have private bathrooms
- Full breakfast and afternoon tea are included.
- The inn is a non-smoking establishment.
- Reservations are recommended, and a deposit of first night's stay or credit card guarantee is required. 48 hour cancellation notice is required to receive refund less $20.00 handling fee.
- Check in is 4:00pm – 6:00 p.m. and check out is 11:00 am.
- Sorry, we cannot accommodate pets or children under 12.
- Special events such as:
- Conferences by arrangement
Back to top
- Enquiries please call:
- Telephone: 001 (775) 782-5697
- Toll-free: 001 (877) 819-4225